Contact our recruiter
About the job
Would you like to contribute to the growth of some of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups & accelerate your growth at the same time?
WeAreKeen is growing and we are looking for a Business Recruiter who will help us to scale the operations and TA teams of various booming tech scale-ups. Some names you might recognize are Backbase, Mollie, Miro, GetYourGuide & Adyen, OLX.
Being part of WeAreKeen, you can have the best of both worlds - be part of the Keen community and get to work internally with various cool scale-ups!
What are you going to do?
As a Business Recruiter, you will get to collaborate with tech scale-ups and help grow their operations teams within Talent Acquisition, Finance, and Customer Service.
The first weeks are focused on onboarding and getting exposed to everything (processes, meeting team members, catch-ups, stakeholders, ATS,..). After you become more familiar with the product & the processes, you can dive deeper into your role.
You build relations and communicate with your Hiring Managers, start sourcing, scheduling, and integrating within the company culture. You can see it as a role of an advisor, and not only a recruiter.
The length of projects varies, from 6 months to as long as a year and a half, depending on how satisfied you and the client are.
What can you expect from us?
- iPhone and Laptop (work and personal use)
- 25 days off
- Extra days off for special occasions (Birthday, Wedding, Moving day!)
- StayFit with OneFit
- Team bonding: Amongst others, an annual workation in the sun with the Keen crew (this year was Malaga!)
- Pension scheme (with Brand New Day)
- Learning & Development: Keen Academy training on regular basis + coaching
- Travel costs covered (NS card)
- Clear growth path!
We find personal and professional development and growth important as well. That is why you get to work and learn at the same time. How? Together with experts in the recruitment industry, we created our own Keen Academy that takes place on a regular basis, where we have team training on various topics (e.g our recent training was on interviewing, work-life balance, sourcing). We want you to become the best recruiter you can be!
Whom will you work with?
We are a fun and dedicated group of recruiters with over 15 nationalities: Greek, Canadian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, French, and Italian. We got it all. Everyone helps each other out, and we welcome sharing tips and bouncing ideas off each other. You will always have someone to hear you out and support you. To make sure we really get to know each other and have fun together, we also arrange many fun team activities and a shared workation. Recruitment is teamwork, and we all contribute to WeAreKeen’s growth. We value Proactivity, Positivity, Ownership & Eagerness to learn.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of 360 recruitment experience for Operation roles
- You have strong communication skills
- You are tech-savvy and love to sink your teeth in your recruitment project
- You have experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Your English is fluent
- You know how to own and manage the candidates being hired.
- You have a creative mind and are proactive in sourcing
- You are keen to learn and develop your skills further
We are driven by curious minds, and therefore train our people via the Keen Academy to become Talent Partners who are experts in their domain.
Keen to become one? Apply now!
Disclaimer: WeAreKeen is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.