Mid/Senior Tech Recruiter
Contact our recruiter
Are you up for a new challenge? Because we might be looking for YOU to join our team!
As our new Medior or Senior Tech Recruiter, you’ll work in-house at some of Europe’s fast-growing and innovative tech companies. You’ll be getting hiring done at the likes of Mollie, Miro, Bitvavo, and Just Eat Takeaway.com, while having the support of WeAreKeen with a fun team, professional development opportunities, and much more.
WeAreKeen is defining the future of recruitment by offering embedded recruitment solutions that help rapidly growing tech companies across Europe hire top talent. Our skilled talent partners are embedded as a flexible onsite extension of in-house talent teams via a monthly subscription fee to fast-track the growth of our fast-moving partners, including Mollie, Adyen, Miele X, Just Eat Takeaway, Miro, Rabobank, Deloitte, OLX, Backbase, QWIC, Bitvavo, and many more.
About the role
Our business model is like RPO, but not as you know it. We call it embedded recruitment. You get the opportunity to learn and grow while working in-house with our partners which you’ll never get in a traditional in-house or agency role. You’ll not only be getting hiring done, but you’ll act as a recruitment adviser and strategist.
You'll be a great fit if:
- You’ve earned your stripes in tech recruitment with 2+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- You can swiftly jump between different recruitment functions, from sourcing, and interviewing to negotiating
- Tech recruitment keeps you on your toes, but you love it!
- You enjoy collaborating with recruitment teams and advising hiring managers on talent strategy and tactics
- You’re a beast at data-driven recruiting, and you’re full of ideas on how to optimize hiring processes
- You “get” the romance between employer branding and recruiting, and take advantage of being a brand ambassador to attract and hire the best talent
- You’re fluent in English, and preferably also Dutch
What you get:
- You get to work on different projects with our amazing partners, and you get the autonomy to get the job done
- A flexible hybrid workstyle with the opportunity to work from abroad for up to 1 month a year, but we’d love it if you join us in our office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Annual getaway trip with the whole Keen crew!
- 25 paid holiday days + 1 day extra for your birthday
- Your own iPhone + MacBook
- Plan for your future with our pension plan
- Stay fit with a subscription to OneFit
- We cover your work-related travel expenses
- Success is a team business, and when we rock, we share an annual team bonus!
- Opportunity to give back: 1 day of paid volunteer leave to support a cause close to your heart!
- Opportunity to keep developing your skills at our Keen Academy!
- Grow with WeAreKeen with a clear career path, custom-tailored for your level of experience
Why will you love Keen Academy?
One of our core values is “Keen to learn”, and we value our personal and professional development. Together with industry experts, we’ve created our own Keen Academy with tailor-made masterclasses and workshops to develop your skills across different recruitment functions, stay on top of industry trends and market insights, and to even tap into leadership skills. You’ll also get the opportunity to work with a personal coach to work on your chosen areas of interest.
Keen to be a Keenie? Then apply and join us!
Disclaimer: WeAreKeen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.