Sales Development Representative (Part-Time)
Contact our recruiter
About the job
Are you up for a new challenge as our new (part-time/working student) SDR, helping us fill our pipelines with the fastest-growing tech scale-ups across Europe we love to work with?
As our SDR, you’ll be an important link between marketing and sales. You’ll be developing, qualifying, and nurturing leads. You’ll be turning relevant prospects into exciting business opportunities. In short, you’ll help us grow our business!
What will your role look like?
You’ll be part of our core commercial team, working closely with our sales and marketing teams.
You’ll be converting both inbound leads and outbound prospects into qualified sales opportunities for our Sales team. To achieve this, you’ll establish personal contact with our potential partners via phone, email, or social media. You’ll be the first point of contact between our future partners and WeAreKeen, so basically you’ll be introducing us to the world!
In brief, you’ll:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Reach out to our prospects by email, phone, networking, and social media, and set meetings for our sales team
- Identify prospects' needs and suggest solutions that fit their needs
- Engage with prospects (including C-level/Directors) and develop C-level opportunities
- Enrich and update our Hubspot database with data and insights
Who are you?
- You are currently based in Amsterdam or in the surrounding area
- You’re naturally curious and can’t wait to engage with new people and companies
- You love to chat people up, and indeed could do that endlessly - at all levels of any organisation (read: you don’t shy away from speaking with senior stakeholders)
- You’re into tech and innovation, and you’re up to date on the new cool kids on the block
- You’ve some experience with CRM systems, and if one of them is Hubspot even better!
- You're fluent in English and in Dutch
- You can handle objections and rejections, and you're motivated to succeed
Who are we?
WeAreKeen is defining the future of recruitment by offering embedded recruitment solutions that help rapidly growing tech companies across Europe hire top talent. Our skilled talent partners are embedded as a flexible onsite extension of in-house talent teams via a monthly subscription fee to fast track the growth of our fast-moving partners, including Mollie, Adyen, Miele X, Just Eat Takeaway, Miro, Rabobank, Deloitte, OLX, Backbase, QWIC, Bitvavo, and many more.
Learn more about us at www.wearekeen.com
What is in it for you?
- Part-time, flexible working days (preferably 3 days a week)
- Grow with us: career growth opportunities
- Paid holiday days off (25 days based on 40-hour working days)
- iPhone + MacBook (work and personal use)
- Subscription to stay fit with OneFit
- Yearly trip with the entire Keen team, monthly parties, and Friday drinks
- Flexibility for remote work, up to 1 month abroad per year
- Travel costs to the office are covered
- Time to volunteer - you get one day’s paid volunteer leave each year to give something back and support a registered charity of your choice
Keen to become one? Join us and apply now!
Disclaimer: WeAreKeen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.