Senior Tech Recruiter
Contact our recruiter
About the job
Are you looking for a new challenge where you get the flexibility and opportunity to be part of (unicorn) tech scale-ups and help them accelerate their growth at the speed of light?
If your answer is yes and yes, then please read further :)
Who are we?
We are an embedded tech talent partner for fast-growing tech companies and help them get to the next level! Being part of WeAreKeen, you can have the best of both worlds - you are part of the Keen community and work in-house as an embedded recruiter at booming scale-ups. You get to work & learn at the same time! We partner up with some of the coolest and fastest growing tech scale-ups in Europe and help build their team. Think about; Mollie, Adyen, Bitvavo, Miele, GetYourGuide, OLX, and Miro, Just Eat Takeaway.com just to name a few.
What will your role look like?
You will work in-house as part of these companies’ recruitment teams and get exposed to their internal recruitment processes, strategies, and challenges - much like an internal recruiter. The length of projects varies, from 6 months to as long as one year, where you get to focus on collaborating with one company at a time.
Embedded recruitment is unique because it offers opportunities & responsibilities that you would not get from a traditional in-house or agency role. You will act not only as an embedded recruiter but also as an internal advisor and recruitment consultant.
Who are we looking for?
- You have extensive experience of owning full 360 tech recruitment (from sourcing and hiring intakes to the offer stage and negotiations) and ensuring the process runs smoothly
- You are tech-savvy and love to sink your teeth in your recruitment project
- You have experience partnering up with managers on talent strategy and on advising them effectively
- You are an expert when it comes to bringing innovation and creativity in your sourcing techniques for senior candidates
- You identify and design process improvements and proactively use data to make efficient short-term and long-term changes
- Your English is fluent
- You are confident in your expertise but still keen to learn and develop your skills further
What is in it for you?
- 25 days off + extra days off for special occasions (your birthday, Wedding, Moving day)
- iPhone + Laptop (work and personal use) Apple Gear
- Pension scheme (with Brand New Day)
- Subscription to stay fit with OneFit
- Workation in the sun with the Keen crew, team outings and Friday drinks
- Flexibility for remote work, up to 1 month abroad per year
- Travel Costs to the office are covered
- The possibility of earning an annual team bonus
- Time to volunteer - you get one day’s paid volunteer leave each year to give something back and support a registered charity of your choice
Develop with our Keen Academy and personal coaching
We find development, both personal and professional, very important. Together with experts in the recruitment industry, we created our own Keen Academy because we want our team to be always up-to-date with the ongoing trends and market insights. We arrange frequent tailor-made masterclasses and retro workshops with Keenies to further develop your skills in all recruitment areas, as well as leadership and management development. On top of this, we offer each employee the opportunity to work with a personal coach to further develop certain personal or professional areas of interests.
Clear Growth Path
Senior Recruiters take the lead on projects, handle the whole process, and create the recruitment strategy. Therefore, you have more focus on the stakeholder- and project management side. If management and leading people is your passion, don’t worry, coaching and mentoring the juniors is always on the table.
We are a fun and & dedicated group of recruiters with over 18 nationalities: Greek, Dutch, Indonesian, Canadian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, and Brazilian. We got it all. Everyone helps each other out, and we welcome sharing tips and bouncing ideas off each other. You will always have someone to hear you out and support you. To make sure we get to know each other and have fun together, we also arrange many fun team activities and workation. Recruitment is teamwork, and we all contribute to WeAreKeen’s growth. Our values are: Keen to grow, Keen to care, Keen to learn and last but not least always Keen to have fun.
In addition, our management team cares about your development and growth, so you will be able to see progress quickly.
Keen to become one? Join us and apply now!
Disclaimer: WeAreKeen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.