Finding your WHY of Diversity & Inclusion and its Impact on your Hiring Success
of SEE Change Happen
Diversity and Inclusion is not just a box to check, diversity is in all of us, and we all want to feel included and have that sense of belonging.
We know that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture…
- Makes it easier to hire and retain talent because you are trusted
- Helps to better understand your candidates
- Allows your people and teams perform at their peak
In this webinar, Joanne Lockwood will explore the following points, challenge the way you are thinking about D&I and elevate it to a cross business function.
What you'll learn:
- Why Vision and Values Matter as a starting point
- How to align your trajectory in terms of vector and velocity to achieve your D&I goals
- How to measure success, and know when to course correct...
and most importantly - finding your own "why of D&I"
Following the talk, Joanne will be around for an open Q&A where you can challenge her with your thoughts or maybe even ask her for some ideas on how you can tackle your own challenges.
About our guest speaker
Joanne Lockwood is the founder and CEO of SEE Change Happen, an Equality Diversity & Inclusion Practice specialising in providing Transgender Awareness and support to organisations and businesses. Her mantra is Smile, Engage and Educate and she passionately believes that “people are people” and, no matter who they are, deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.